Corona Virus – We are open for business!
In such challenging times, we wanted to let you know how we are approaching the next few months during Corona Virus.
Our first priority is ensuring the safety and well-being of our customers and colleagues.
However following the latest guidance and advice from the Government, we have taken the decision to fully restart non essential works in a stepping stone approach to
try and get the business back on track.
These are uncertain times for everyone and we do not know how long it will take to get things moving again.
We just want our customers to know we are here and OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
As of 1st June 2020 we will be providing our full list of services again, however precautions will still be taken on every job to protect us and customers from the virus. Social distancing will remain in place as per the governments advice.
Do you have any of the following Issues you would like us to resolve in the near future? If so we’d love to hear from you!
- Low mains water pressure
- Poor shower pressure or broken showers
- Noisy boilers
- Boilers that need relocating
- Unfinished building projects that need restarting
- Underfloor heating projects
- Leaking bathrooms
- Radiators that don’t heat up fully or do not heat the room.
- Ageing heating controls which are not working effectively
- Excessive gas bills.
Just a few of the services we will be bringing back from the first of June !
We are still taking every precaution possible to prevent spreading the virus. Apologies if these steps seem rather drastic, but due to people losing their lives, we have set out 6 rules below to minimise contact and allow us to get back to work.
1. Engineers have been instructed that they must self-isolate if they display any symptoms and will not be allowed to continue to work.
2. We will be requesting customers to wait in another room while we carry out any repairs or at a safe distance to maintain the 2 meter rule.
3. No handshakes on arrival.
4. Please keep all members of the family, especially children away from the working space while we are on site.
5. We will arrive with personal protective equipment such as gloves and face masks and anti bacterial wipes.
6. If card payments are taken on site this can also be done at distance, the reader cleaned with anti bacterial wipes before asking you to enter your pin.
Please note if you are still unsure about our engineers attending your property to give you a boiler quote, we do have our Boiler Quote Wizard which was designed for busy people who are looking for an accurate boiler quotation without a survey.
Cloverleaf will do everything possible to maintain heating and hot water where ever we are needed and endeavour to provide the best service we can under the circumstances . If you are currently self-isolating, or suspect that you might be suffering from Coronavirus, we ask that as a precaution you inform us when booking an engineer visit so that we can plan the most suitable approach.
Thank you to everyone for your patience and lets hope there’s some light at the end of the tunnel for local business and the country in general.